D&D Campaign Case: Terrain [Pre-Order]
In-store pickup available at the cafe in Penticton.
|Publisher||Wizards of the Coast|
|Additional Info||More information|
This terrain campaign case contains everything a Dungeon Master needs to construct encounters for your wilderness, dungeon, and city adventures, including a set of double-sided adventure tiles and a collection of illustrated adventure clings to customize your maps. This kit is also the perfect companion to Campaign Case: Creatures. Use these Campaign Cases together to create a premium experience for all your adventures.
- 30 double-sided interlocking 5" × 5" terrain tiles ready for your dungeon, city and wilderness adventures.
- 5 sheets of reusable Adventure Clings with an assortment of wilderness, dungeon and interior features to customize your terrain surfaces, including campsites, rubble, and tombs.
- 1 double-sided Adventure Grid with Wilderness terrain on one side and Dungeon on the other, measuring 22" × 25.5" when laid flat. Ready to use in combination with the terrain tiles or on its own
- 1 storage folder for your reusable Adventure Clings
- 1 sturdy storage case with a magnetic closure and rope handle designed to take your adventure on the road
- 1 Outer box
- A great companion product to Campaign Case: Creatures
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh