My City [Pre-Order]
In-store pickup available at the cafe in Penticton.
Estimated release date: End of May, 2021.
|Additional Info||More information on BoardGameGeek|
My City is a unique, family-oriented legacy gaming experience that is played in relatively short episodes. The game consists of 24 different episodes beginning with the development of a city in its early preindustrial stages and progressing through industrialization.
During each game, players customize their experience by adding elements to their own boards. Players’ choices and actions made during one session of gameplay carry over into the next session, creating a personalized gaming experience. For players who do not want to experience My City as a legacy game, a double-sided game board offers an alternate setup for repeatable play.
- A family-oriented legacy board game with simple rules and short playing time
- This is a legacy board game where players’ choices and actions made during the game carry over into the next play-through creating a unique gameplay experience
- The game gets progressively harder as you play through the episodes
- Play through the 24 different episodes or flip the game board over and the game is set up for repeatable play with all the components (beginning at episode 12)
- Developed by world-renowned game designer Reiner Knizia, winner of a Spiel des Jahres for Keltis (in the US published as Lost Cities board game).
- No two games are alike!