Heroes of Land Air and Sea
Local pickup and free delivery is available in Penticton.
|Additional Info||More information on BoardGameGeek|
Heroes of Land, Air, and Sea is designed by the Scott Almes, the inventive mind behind the Tiny Epic Games. This fantasy-strategy game has players take on one of four different races and commands their troops to explore the map gaining the most resources, building your towers, having all of your serfs and warriors in play, and defeating the other players!
This game is easy to learn and set up, is enjoyable with players, or even by yourself in a solo mode.
- Contains: 80 highly-detailed miniatures and 32 cardboard constructs.
- Players can win one of four different ways.
- Great introduction game for the 4X style of games (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate).
- Has two modes of playing: Versus or Solo Mode
- Solo Mode features a unique gameplay style that makes it unpredictable on what the A.I. player is doing.
- Stunning artwork set in the fantasy genre