Pathfinder 2E: Bestiary
In-store pickup available at the cafe in Penticton.
|Additional Info||More information|
More than 400 of fantasy’s fiercest foes burst from the pages of this enormous 360-page compendium of the most popular and commonly encountered creatures in the world of Pathfinder! From familiar enemies like orcs, dragons, and vampires to new horrors like the living-nightmare nilith and the three-headed mutoli, to suitable servants for summoners of every alignment, this must-have companion to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook is crawling with creatures perfect for your Pathfinder adventures!
The Pathfinder Bestiary includes:
- More than 400 monsters drawn from mythology, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
- Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
- Detailed monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
- Guidelines for providing appropriate monstrous treasures for any occasion.
- Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about Pathfinder’s most popular monstrous friends and foes!
- The essential companion to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook, and one of the most important volumes in the Pathfinder rules ecosystem.
- Invaluable resource for running published Pathfinder adventures—or creating your own!
- Contains creatures suitable for all levels of play.
- Supported by the Pathfinder Bestiary Pawn Box accessory (November 2019), which contains sturdy cardboard standee pawns for nearly every creature in the Pathfinder Bestiary!
- Extensive marketing support throughout 2019.
We Also Recommend
D&D Minis: Icons of the Realms: Icewind Dale Premium Set - Arveiaturace