We are excited to offer pre-orders of certain titles!
If there is a game you would like to be able to pre-order from us but it's not available on our site yet, we can probably add it! Please email us at email@example.com and request it, we'll do our best to get your game pre-ordered at our distributors so we can get a pre-order from you.
You'll know when a pre-ordered game has been released because we'll remove the [Pre-Order] prefix from the game's title on our site.
If you are a cafe annual membership holder, ask us for a discount code that you can use on our website to receive 2% off your pre-orders!
- When you pre-order a game, you pay for it in full at the time you place the pre-order. Pre-orders are fulfilled in a first-in-first-out order.
- We ask you do not mix pre-orders and in-stock games in the same order - if you do we will hold your in-stock games until the pre-orders have arrived. If you do this accidentally, we can split the fulfilment of your order to ship your in-stock games before the pre-orders arrive, but you will have to pay for each shipment separately.
- We will ship your pre-orders as soon as all of the items in your order have arrived. If you know you're waiting on pre-orders and want to place additional orders to be held until the pre-orders arrive, you can leave those instructions in your order if you put the Hold/Merge Order item in your cart.
- In very rare situations, a publisher may fail to send our distributors enough copies to fulfill *their* pre-orders, which could in turn cause us to not receive enough to fulfill *our* pre-orders. Should this happen we will contact you and ask if you would like to wait until our next shipment or cancel the pre-order. Should the publisher or distributor cancel the product, we'll refund your pre-order with no restocking fee.
- Should the price of the game end up being less when it's released than our pre-order price, we'll issue you a store credit for the difference. If the price of the game increases a modest amount, there's no extra charge for you. Should the price of a game increase significantly due to reasons beyond our control we reserve the right to cancel pre-orders and refund your pre-order payment.
- Your pre-orders may be cancelled until they have arrived at our suppliers.
- Cancelled pre-orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- When refunding a pre-order, if we are no longer able to refund to the method of payment you provided (such as a credit card), we will issue a gift card for the refund.