Local pickup and free delivery is available in Penticton.
|Additional Info||More information on BoardGameGeek|
Brass: Lancashire — first published as Brass — is an economic strategy game that tells the story of competing cotton entrepreneurs in Lancashire during the industrial revolution. You must develop, build, and establish your industries and network so that you can capitalize demand for iron, coal and cotton. The game is played over two halves: the canal phase and the rail phase. To win the game, score the most victory points , which are counted at the end of each half. VPs are gained from your canals, rails, and established industry tiles.
- Martin Wallace’s original masterpiece
- As one of the top 30 highest rated board games on boardgamegeek.com, Brass is widely regarded as one of the deepest, most replayable economic games ever designed.
- Tweaked rule set and balance
- Improved 2 & 3 player rules provide an experience more consistent with 4 player
- New high quality components including 4 player mats