In-store pickup available at the cafe in Penticton.
|Designer||Joseph Z Chen, Justin Faulkner|
|Additional Info||More information on BoardGameGeek|
It's a manufacturing arms race! Who can build the most efficient set of factories in the shortest amount of time?
Discover creative combinations of factories. With dice manipulation, each turn is a puzzle of how to allocate your dice as workers and chain together actions.
- Approachable gateway game with simple iconography
- Easy to learn, 5 minutes to teach
- High replay value with 40+ unique cards
- Lots of strategic depth under 1 hr/game
- Solo mode or up to 5 players
- Thick, chunky double layered player boards for placing dice into
- Received The Dice Tower Seal of Excellence and LUCI Award
- 96 Cards
- 28 Dice
- 169 Chipboard tokens
- 1 Wooden first player marker
- 5 Double layered player boards
- Rulebook and plastic insert
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh