In-store pickup available at the cafe in Penticton.
|Designer||John D. Clair|
|Additional Info||More information on BoardGameGeek|
A curse has been placed on the Valley of Life. Hearing the spirits of nature cry out for aid, clans of druids have arrived, determined to use their blessings to heal the land and rescue the spirits. It will require courage and also caution, as the curse can overwhelm the careless who wield too much power.
In Mystic Vale, 2 to 4 players take on the role of druidic clans trying to cleanse the curse upon the land. Each turn, you play cards into your field to gain powerful advancements and useful vale cards. Use your power wisely, or decay will end your turn prematurely. Score the most victory points to win the game!
- Innovative Card Crafting System creates a game experience like you’ve never played before!
- Beautiful artwork and graphics that bring the game to life.
- Fairly simple rules but offers a deep gaming experience with meaningful decisions.
- Tremendous replay value that will increase with future expansions.
- 80 starting cards
- 96 advancements
- 18 Fertile Soil advancements
- 36 vale cards
- 4 reference cards
- 4 1-point VP tokens
- 10 5-point VP tokens
- 4 mana tokens
- 100 card sleeves
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh