In-store pickup available at the cafe in Penticton.
|Designer||Inka Brand, Markus Brand, Reiner Stockhausen|
|Additional Info||More information on BoardGameGeek|
Orléans: Invasion, the first large expansion for the award-winning game "Orléans", contains six scenarios designed by Reiner Stockhausen and Inka & Markus Brand. It also includes a new set of Place Tiles that can be used with or without any of the scenarios.
The new scenarios are:
- Prosperity: An extensive scenario introducing new Events and a Carpenter that all players may use to build Structures for victory points, designed by Inka and Markus Brand.
- Invasion: A cooperative scenario in which players have to work together to fend off an invasion while fulfilling personal objectives, designed by Inka and Markus Brand.
- The Duel: A two-player scenario in which both players race to be the first to complete a series of objectives, designed by Reiner Stockhausen.
In addition, Invasion contains three single-player challenges by Reiner Stockhausen.
- The Dignitary: You are an important dignitary trying to gather as many Citizens as possible.
- Capital Vierzon: Develop the city of Vierzon to become the capital of its region.
- Traveling Salesman: Travel through the country and make important deliveries to faraway cities.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh