Raiders of the North Sea
In-store pickup available at the cafe in Penticton.
|Publisher||Renegade Game Studios|
|Additional Info||More information on BoardGameGeek|
Raiders of the North Sea is set in the central years of the Viking Age. As Viking warriors, players seek to impress the Chieftain by raiding unsuspecting settlements. Players will need to assemble a crew, collect provisions and journey north to plunder gold, iron and livestock. There is glory to be found in battle, even at the hands of the Valkyrie. So gather your warriors, it’s raiding season!
The aim of Raiders of the North Sea is to impress the Chieftain by having the most Victory Points (VP) at the game’s end. Victory Points are gained primarily by raiding Settlements, taking Plunder and making Offerings to the Chieftain. How players use their Plunder is also vital to their success. The game ends when either only 1 Fortress raid remains, all Valkyrie are removed, or all Offerings have been made.
- Spiel Des Jahres Kennerspiel 2017 Nominee (Enthusiast Game of the Year)
- Impress the Chieftain by raiding villages!
- Part of the North Sea Runesaga Campaign Trilogy!
- Designed for 2-4 Vikings to conquer in 60-80 minutes
- 1 Game Board
- 71 Townfolks Cards
- 4 Ship Cards (in 4 colors)
- 16 Offering Tiles
- 12 Score Markers (in 4 colors)
- 18 Valkyrie
- 18 Gold
- 18 Iron
- 26 Livestock
- 32 Provisions
- 32 Silver
- 7 Black Workers
- 11 Grey Workers
- 12 White Workers
- 2 Averaging Dice
- 1 Black bag
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh