Seven Bridges - A Stroll & Write Board Game: Kickstarter Edition
In-store pickup available at the cafe in Penticton.
|Publisher||15 mins / player|
|Additional Info||More information on BoardGameGeek|
Come explore the European city of Königsberg and learn about the logic puzzle that made its bridges famous!
SEVEN BRIDGES is a roll-and-write dice drafting game in which players explore the historic city of Königsberg by colouring in connecting streets on their map. Points are earned by seeing different parts of the city, but the various ways to earn these points are only unlocked by crossing the city’s seven bridges.
Six dice are rolled at the beginning of each turn, and each player drafts the roads from one of these onto their map. Should they select the one that lets them travel furthest or the one that points them in the right direction? After five rounds, the player who tallies the most points wins!
- Seven Bridges is a unique take on roll-and-write games where you are exploring the map of historic Königsberg
- Seven Bridges stands out from most other roll-and-write games because it includes a map of a real-world city created by a professional cartographer! The elements of the game itself have been cleverly ‘superimposed’ onto the map as an overprint, a technique once used to update or repurpose outdated maps.
- Many have coined Seven Bridges as a “gamer’s roll-and-write,” and one of the best-in-class games
- Quality components such as beautifully crafted large wooden dice, premium double-sided maps, smooth natural wooden pencils with case included
- Multiple ways to score, challenging, yet easy to learn and play makes Seven Bridges a game that can span many ages and playing levels
- Solitaire mode included – Don’t have friends with you to play? Don’t worry, you can challenge the in-game AI player – Euler!
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh